With only eight days left there are certain things that I am looking forward to that I have not had the comfort of for the past couple of months.
- Getting my hair and nails done
- Mexican Food
- Flammin' Hot Cheetos
- Sleeping with warm blankets
- Driving my car
- Shopping at Marshalls
- Going to church
- Not sweating
- Using a washing machine and dryer
- The comfort of familiar things
There are also things that I am going to miss about Nicaragua...
- Seeing Mountains, lakes and volcanoes whenever I walk outside
- The people
- Taking weekend vacations to remote places
- Buying Mango de rossas on the street
- Buying amazing sugar bread things in the mornings
- My internship
- Being sun-kissed
- Going to the movie theater for less than $3
- Taking naps in hammocks
- The Kodakness of this place
The great thing about both of these places is that both have a piece of my heart.